Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sillyness

My mom thinks I am silly, but I think that she is silly.

I got excited when she got on (who wouldn't? it's so exciting to ride!) and she told everyone around us to be careful coming up behind me, because I'm silly. I think she is silly! I think I can handle another horse next to me, in fact, I am a horse and I am a herd animal.

It was fun last night because my buddy Everett was riding with us, and I like him! He now has a saddle just like mine, so we match, we're twins, he is maybe a little bigger than me, with a longer banana, but other than that, we are a lot alike.

I am trying to get over my biting habit, but it's so hard. When horses play, we bite at each other, the humans don't like this at all. When I bite mom she makes this delightful squealing noise and taps me on my nose, it's so much fun to get this rise out of her. Humans are so silly.

3 comments:

  1. Chippy darling, biting is naughty and requires a tooth rattling response. Even an adorable horse like you. : ) I'm glad Gina is having fun with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted....you are so stinking cute!

    Check my blog...I awarded you the friends award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Gina, you make me laugh and laugh. I think that was the funniest thing I've read all year. ---Kari

    ReplyDelete