Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mom has a twin!

I’m serious!

Okay, well, a few weeks ago I was playing in the indoor arena when it was too cold to run outside. I noticed a window for the first time, it’s above my head when I’m close to it, but when I’m far away, I can see! There’s another horse in it and he does whatever I do, he is so cool! I admire him a lot.

But last night… you’ll never guess, he has a mom that looks like my mom's twin. I couldn’t believe it. She brought me in to roll but I didn’t want to, I wanted her to rub my belly so I could bit her butt. Then I saw him… with… her! Mom’s twin! And he was trying to bite her butt too. I looked back and forth between them for a while, I just couldn’t believe my eyes. I wanted to see if this other mom tasted as good as mine, but when we went up to the window, I couldn’t get my head high enough to see. I guess I will never know L

We went back to the barn and mom said I have to learn to do things called carrot stretches, they are both good and stupid. Good, because there are carrots involved! Stupid because, I only get them if I do a weird contortion thing with my body, if I just turn around (the logical thing to do) Mom puts my butt against a wall. Hmph. The good thing about carrot stretches though is that when I put my nose on my left hip, my neck cracked 10 times very fast, I felt so good and wild after that! It was almost like having Dr. Audrey there, she is one of my most favorite people in the whole world, she makes me feel better by grabbing my withers and moving them around.

When I went back out I walked over to Fantasia and my mom started singing “Chippy and Tasia sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g” but it’s not true, she is not my girlfriend, I just like how wooly she looks in her winter fur… but you know, she pins her ears when I stand too close. Mares!

No comments:

Post a Comment